Introducing our new Community Manager, Justin

Hey Everyone,

As I noted a few weeks back, I’ll be moving over to the Product team. I’d like to announce our new Community Manager, @JustinAtSense. We’re incredibly excited to have him here. He has an impressive background that will serve our user community very well.

I’ll still be around here quite a bit for the time being, so feel free to tag both of us on any posts.

5 Likes

Thank you for the introduction @RyanAtSense. I’m very excited to be joining the community over the next several weeks!

My background includes over 8 years of all things Social Media with a focus on content and analytics, mixed with a personal love of problem solving and data visualization. I’m currently learning web-based data visualization tools and Blender (if there are any low-poly design enthusiasts out there, I’d love to hear from you).

I’m looking forward to being a part of such a passionate community with an important shared mission and recognize I have some pretty large shoes to fill (looking at you, @RyanAtSense).

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or feedback, I’m always here to help.

Thanks!

10 Likes

Welcome, Justin and congrats on your new role to both of you! :smiley:

2 Likes

:smiley: Welcome aboard Justin!

2 Likes

Welcome Justin, welcome to your community…

2 Likes

Welcome Justin. You have some big shoes to fill. I look forward to healthy discussions.

1 Like

Thank you Kevin!

Welcome Justin.

1 Like

welcome aboard, Justin

1 Like

A big welcome to you Justin :+1:

1 Like