News notifications

Anyone else having an issue with ‘News’ notifications spamming the ‘now’ section?
No matter how many times I ‘X’ the notification it reappears shortly after and keeps doing do for about 24hrs.

1 Like

Yes. Repetitive and annoying.

HI, is this still happening? If so, can you send me a private message with some screenshots (if you wish, you can post them publically)? I have not heard reports of this recently and want to see if they are still occurring.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, it is still happening. Android 14.

Hi,

The screenshot you provided seems to be working normally, as it observes changes based on set rate zones.

If this occurs in your news feed, you can’t shut it off but can delete it.

If you are also receiving these as push notifications, you can open the Sense app, go to the settings tab, click Notifications, turn off the repetitive push notifications, and see if that resolves the issue.

I’m keeping track of your feedback, but if you want, I advise you to submit your feedback to the product team via the link below. They like to hear direct user stories.

Feedback here: https://help.sense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=14481007173779

If you have any more questions on notifications let me know!

Hi James,

I know what they are; annoying, repetitive and useless. I want to turn them off. I submitted a feedback to your link.
I’m already a low power consumer partially due to sense app. Why would I want to see a notification based on some mystery average?

Thanks,
Thomas

| JamesDrewAtSense
March 27 |

• | - |

Hi,

The screenshot you provided seems to be working normally, as it observes changes based on set rate zones.

If this occurs in your news feed, you can’t shut it off but can delete it.

If you are also receiving these as push notifications, you can open the Sense app, go to the settings tab, click Notifications, turn off the repetitive push notifications, and see if that resolves the issue.

I’m keeping track of your feedback, but if you want, I advise you to submit your feedback to the product team via the link below. They like to hear direct user stories.

Feedback here: https://help.sense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=14481007173779

If you have any more questions on notifications let me know!

Got it; I just wanted to let you know. I’m happy to listen to anything. I’m also trying to route out bugs, which can look similar but are separate from UI complaints.

Working to be as straightforward as possible, I thought I would explain the difference and provide a way to tackle your issue best.

Thanks again!