RESOLVED: Sense Testing push notification

I just received a push notification on my phone from the sense app, entitled “Sense Testing” with the notification of “what up”.

Clicking on it brought me to the sense app, but it appears the app cannot connect to the service right now.

Is there some sort of development testing going on? Are you designing ominous notifications with modern slang now?

1 Like

There were a few people on Reddit discussing this too.

I received that same message… Seems weird… @RyanAtSense did you guys get hacked?

Can’t comment on the push notification as I didn’t get one, but as far as the app not connecting, they did just post a Status alert or a latency issue on the client API.

I just got a push alert on my phone from the Sense app, with just the text “what up”.

Not complaining, it made me laugh. But somewhat scratching my head. Is it because I’m part of a beta group, or did this really go out to every Sense user?

Yeah, little dev mistake. All fixed now :grin:

1 Like

I’m not a beta and I got it… there are saying there’s an API deployment issue on Reddit… I’m going to have to sign up for that so I’m in the know… anyway, login & client api issues right now…

Haha was just going to post and ask if Sense was hacked. It also kicked my unit offline.

Follow status.sense.com or @SenseStatus on twitter for up-to-date status reports.

I just got a push alert on my phone from the Sense app, with just the text “what up”.

Not complaining, it made me laugh. But somewhat scratching my head. Is it because I’m part of a beta group, or did this really go out to every Sense user?