Sense says it is offline even after passing network check

Seeing similar connectivity issues from Tampa, Fl

How many of us wouldnā€™t even know about the outage if they hadnā€™t emailed us all that we were offline lol

2 Likes

The underlying problem already started on Saturday and resulted in total downtime during change Sunday ā†’ Monday.
See this thread:
https://community.sense.com/t/no-data-after-2-45pm-today/

You will be surprised how many people look at Sense data on a daily base.

same here, rebooted, no change, as others have reported the device provides a timeline log of events but fails to show the current usage bubbles and now for all of Sunday says ā€œno data, your device is offlineā€

1 Like

They really need to provide 2 types of ā€œofflineā€ status - offline to your local WiFi network, and another offline to Senseā€™s systems. Weā€™re experiencing the latter.

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope they fix it right this time and it wonā€™t show up at beginning of next month again

1 Like

Add me to the list. Mine has gone off line 2 days in a row. It came back online without interaction yesterday, and then went off again today.

Edit: After seeing all these posts, has Sense even acknowledged the issue and offered an update on remediation?

1 Like

Same issue hereā€¦ except on my latest try. the error is gone but after comes up fine guess whatā€¦ It still does not workā€¦ would be REALLY REALLY if they left folks know when there stuff fails instead of us trying their FAQā€™s and suggestions and wasting timeā€¦ No Wonder they do not have a phone line for supportā€¦ Best thing is Square D canā€™t even contact them as the one branch of the business does not communicate with the otherā€¦ Go figureā€¦LoL

1 Like

Same issue, just received offline notification but noticed this morning nothing was coming up on NOW in the app. Assumed I was in bad network area but guess it is a Sense issue since Iā€™m home and WiFi is not the issue.

1 Like

Same here. Still down.

YAY - up and running! will see if missed data will be captured- no biggie if not

Iā€™m back up and it looks like data either already backfilled or was being properly sent the whole time.

Seems itā€™s online but no service or monitoring of the power usage , sensors show sensors are off

Well, lol, if itā€™s offline to their cloud servers, how would you expect them to know which kind of outage it is :man_shrugging:t3:

Glad to see it resolved and back on-line but I do hope the missing data eventually populates. I see in the ā€œtimelineā€ the data exists of on/off events, however for Sunday May 1st for the device it says ā€œno data available for this timeframeā€ I have been trying to track an improvement implemented that reduces my hot water use and was hopeful for a good solid dataset

1 Like

Except for the 5 minutes where I foolishly believed the Sense email that my unit was not connected to the internet and rebooted my unit, all other data from May has backfilled.

1 Like

Not for me. I never power cycled the unit but I am missing approx 1 he of data around 1PM Pacific.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.