Sense server down?

Anyone else having issue? Sense down, my network is not the issue.

I saw some weirdness last week at times.

I’m down now. Although the status page shows up.

Also down again as my original post was 5 days ago.

Down here just in the last hour

1 Like

I was down from looks like 5:42 to 7:52 EDT but it’s back up now. System status page showed everything up but I couldn’t even log in to the monitor nor forums here. Hope I get my data back.

1 Like

Down and cannot login.

“Login failed. An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.”

Looks like there are some response time spikes this morning, but all systems are working.

1 Like

July 28, system up and down.with IOS. No issues with the website.

1 Like

Up and down since 6am ET. Still having issues.

2 Likes

Obviously the system status monitor was incorrect this morning.

3 Likes

Also down here

2 Likes

Still a bit flaky at times over the last couple of hours. Live data has been reliable but I still don’t see historical data after 6:25 and live data doesn’t “stick”. I just see the last few minutes. Also getting quite a few “Request Failed” errors on dashboard and devices view.

2 Likes

at 7:24am I don’t see any usage after 2am, but I do see actual “now” readings for both solar & usage.
update
7:34am and I now have the 3am bar available.
Filling in the backlog?

1 Like

I’m seeing a gap in the power meter between 6:20 and 7:20AM Pacific.

1 Like

Same issue here, which I’m relieved others are seeing, since the first thing I did this morning when getting the error/connection message in the app was view the status and grumble to myself when it said everything was fine. I ended up rebooting mine and shortly thereafter I started seeing the power meter again, but was/am still getting random connection errors in the app, most recently with the dashboard. I have a gap in my power meter from 7:15 a.m. to 7:42 a.m. EDT (the latter roughly coinciding with when I rebooted it).

EDIT: Just got the error on the Dashboard again at 11:55 a.m. EDT. “Network Problem - There was a problem talking to the Sense service.”

1 Like

Spoke to early, Now is running but the dashboard on the website or on my IOS device are down.I get dancing balls and request failed, server returned an error.

2 Likes

earlier this morning it was better, i could see live data. now everything has stopped.
:frowning:

Of course 10 seconds later the “now” data is there again.
Still no luck with power meter or solar graphs

1 Like

I only see the live current readings. No history. I have an Android phone. Has Sense support been contacted?

You would have to assume they know their bread & butter is down.
Would be nice if they would post something here along
“started then and then (including timezone), we are working on it, no data has been lost”

1 Like