Sense server down?

This tells you the value of the status page where, as of now, everything is listed as fully operational. NOT!

1 Like

^ x 1000

Yeah. what next ?
a page to check whether the status page is lying? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this has been mostly proven. The status page only updates when someone manually updates it.
So many times when there is an issue on the weekend it doesn’t show a problem until Monday morning.

1 Like

Same here. Dashboard trowing errors.

Up and down all day, mostly down.

Noticed some anomalies yesterday and became unusable in IOS app early this morning. As of this afternoon my dashboard is still throwing up more red error flags than a communist parade.

Down here on IOS at 11:44 AM Pacific.

Looks like they are aware of the issues :wink:

1 Like

Jul 28, 13:37 EDT is the notification.
Problems started around 5:40 EDT.

8 hours between degraded service and first official notification.
I say there is lots of room for improvement there.

1 Like

I appreciate Sense sending out an email today saying there is a problem. Equipment and computers break and fail. So I will be patient. Please Sense keep the community informed.

1 Like

Same here, it was sporadic here this morning, and down most of the afternoon.

You got an email? I never did…

1 Like

Me neither.
Maybe it was meant sarcastically ?

1 Like

I received an email. There is a “subscribe to updates” on the status page.

1 Like

I sent support an email just so they have tracking data of users affected and not just “noise” here on the forum. They said that they’re aware of the issue and working on a fix, and to watch the status page.

Hi, all, our engineering team is aware of an issue with dashboard visibility and is working on fixing it. You can follow the status page that @kevin1 posted for updates. Thanks for your patience!
Carol

Last event logged in Sense almost 6 hours ago at 10:57AM ET

How long can Sense locally store data before it cannot upload it to Servers for later analysis? Or is it memory related?

What happens to data shared from KASA etc?

Hi, @Beachcomber when the problem is fixed your data should backfill.

1 Like

Down for me as well - I even thought it was network so I unplugged my monitor to reset it. Now monitor is saying disconnected from wifi. Does it not save settings if it loses power or is everyone’s showing as offline in settings?

Just got this: