Sense Server Failure?

technicalsupport

#1

Seems every time I use the sense app this weekend I am getting “Request Failed: Time out or Sense Server Failure” or something like that. Anyone else?


#2

Same here, glad it’s not just me


#3

I’ve not seen that at all.
I leave my app running in the background all the time on Android.
You can find Sense cloud status at https://status.sense.com
Next, see if the Web App historical data is working fine to know your monitor is communicating fine to Sense cloud https://home.sense.com (if on a mobile device, you may have to view this in desktop mode).
If the Web App is showing a reliable use and history:
Consider your mobile device app or wifi reliability.
You can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.
But if you’re running Android OS, you can simply clear the data and cache from the Sense App and log back into the Sense App.
Edit: oh, I wrote all this while quietminded posted


#4

My problem is intermittent . “Request Failed: Time out or Sense Server Failure” Message, but data history seems to be recording on web app as well as my IOS app.


#5


I see. I leave my app running in the background all the time on Android, but if I close the app and reopen it, I can force the error. Retry fixes it for me each time on my several tests.


#6

I saw it when I connected this morning, but it immediately refreshed and connected.


#7

I am getting it repeatedly. But have no issue posting here.


#8

Same here - get this error constantly. My network seems fine. Sense monitor seems to be able to update data. Really looks like a app->Api issue. IOS app.


#9

I receive this error but the data comes through accurately so I believe it’s a false alarm. If I hit refresh it clears the error message.


#10

I am getting the error more and more. It seems to happen more when I am clicking on specific devices. Right now it’s states my table size running when it’s obviously not and I’m trying to open that device but it gives me an error every single time and will not open it. I am getting the error more and more. It seems to happen more when I am clicking on specific devices. Right now it’s states my table size running when it’s obviously not and I’m trying to open that device but it gives me an error every single time and will not open it. I have iOS and restarted everything. This is not on my end.


#11

No pop ups this morning.


#12

None here as well :+1:t2:


#13

Same - seems to have gone away yesterday evening.


#14

I just confirmed with engineering that we did have some intermittent issues this weekend, but should be 100% back up and running.