Unknown device light 1

Been trying to found this device for a few weeks. it reporting as light 1 but so far I have been unable to track it down. It is on a few times each day for about 2 minutes and uses about 440 watts. I have try turning on a few lights and so far have not been able to see this come on or go off. Thanks for any advise on what this may be.

Google Photos

Google Photos

Google Photos

Wow, 440 watts would be a heck of a light. My yard flood lamps (5 of them on one switch) don’t draw that much. With my conversion to leds, all the other lighting in my whole house running at once doesn’t draw that much.

| ThomasM
November 19 |

• | - |

Been trying to found this device for a few weeks. it reporting as light 1 but so far I have been unable to track it down. It is on a few times each day for about 2 minutes and uses about 440 watts. I have try turning on a few lights and so far have not been able to see this come on or go off. Thanks for any advise on what this may be.

accounts.google.com

Google Photos

accounts.google.com

Google Photos

accounts.google.com

Google Photos

Sounds like a refrigerator defrost heater.

I was able to find out about this. It is lights in out bathroom we have 2 light switches that control a total of 7 lights 5 across the mirror and 2 in the ceiling. If you turn on either one of these the sense will not go off but if you turn them both on it it will. I am think that since we normally just turn on both at the same time the sense is recognizing this as one. Either way testing did verify this. Thanks for all the replies and help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.