Use your monthly reports!

@RyanAtSense
Try opera for dark

1 Like

Right. I use BlueMail for my email on my phone, this is the “dark” mode.

2 Likes

My June Report!!! Solar is 213% of my usage!! This makes me so happy!!

3 Likes

Wow, that is crazy low usage. I almost feel bad looking at mine. #kidsfault

2 Likes

Went the wrong way on always on due to the pool controller being on all the time. Pool pump is running this month and my usage is jumping. At least the solar panels are helping some.

2 Likes

Right, I live alone, no AC, no TVs, work, out and about a lot…that’s how my use is so low.

Florida in the summer. AC is about 1/2 the usage. Installed variable speed pool pump and that helped ALOT.

1 Like

My favorite time of the month.

I love that usage rampdown from Winter. My AO has since gone up a bit with some fans I’m running pretty much 24/7.

2 Likes

How big a difference did you see in the variable speed pool pump? Help me out here, I need a solid cost justification for my wife. :slight_smile:

No question do it! I calculated the payback at ~2 years. Our power company even gave us $100 back on the purchase since it was so much more efficient.

Old pump was $50 a month. New pump is $10 a month and runs longer. 1650 watts vs 180 watts on new pump. I installed it myself, got a rebate too, payback in less then 24 months.

1 Like

My July report: (I’m pretty much just posting these reports here, for my records, because as far as I know there’s no place on the Sense app or anywhere that you can go and look at your usage over time, like these monthly reports…is there? Especially the solar info.)

Summer in Florida. Not as bad as I was expecting.

On the Usage page, you can see your monthly usage spread out like that in a similar graph. If you tap and hold on a month, you can see the exact usage there. Like so:

August 2019 in Buffalo, NY:

1 Like

Install date: 8/15/19
Devices Detected: 16

Keep in mind this is only for half a month, so my kWh consumed is probably closer to 1100 - 1200. I should be able to turn my solar system on any day now; just waiting for the interconnect agreement with the utility to finish processing and for them to install my new meter. I was told the interconnect agreement was executed last Friday and the meter will be installed this week, but there is a hurricane sitting just off the coast… so who knows.

2 Likes

August in Orlando. Sitting here watching Dorian creep by me.

Waiting for PTO to turn on my 11.7 kW solar system.

2 Likes

September 2019 in Buffalo, NY:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the impact of yourt new solar panels!

September 2019 in Lake Mary, FL

Lot’s of AC use still. Always On spiked in mid August and no idea why.

Received PTO for solar on 9/26 which has produced better than expected.