Use your monthly reports!

That’s what I thought, but it was that way for a number of hours and during wee hours of the morning when we use our least amount. I honestly don’t believe AO or Other are correct on my device anymore. Support says there’s an issue but can’t seem to fix it. Just sharing…

2 Likes

January Report from Orlando FL.

Always On is ever so slightly better, but I’ll take it.

I don’t know how much more I can squeeze out of my energy consumption! When I started on 11/1/19, I averaged 68 always on. I’m currently at 55.

1. (Link) - 2018 Historical Reports
  2. (Link) - 2019 Historical Reports

Goals:

• Always On - <90 watts
  • Average Daily Usage - <15 kWh

Here’s my January 2020 report:. (I never received my Dec 2019 report… not sure why…)

Installed end of day 1/11/2020, so about not quite a full month of data:
Click to expand for full report.

1 Like

My always on is about as low as I’m going to get it.

2 Likes

I was just wondering if anyone has received their report for February. I’ve only been in a few months, but it seems like we normally receive it around the 3rd…

I’ve not gotten mine yet.

I got mine on the 3rd as usual.

I did not get February’s yet. I got January’s on Feb 3rd.

I’ve not gotten my February report either. Wonder why some have and others haven’t.

I’m not sure why it would have changed for some and not others, but are you still set to receive them? Sense

Still set as it’s always been.

Looks like 80% have not received February’s report. (Me, ptmoore, Harrison, ken2) Only ben has stated he has. Sounds like a problem to me…Hopefully JustinAtSense can look into this

My setting for “Monthly Email Report” is also unchanged.

We’re investigating an issue with Monthly Reports right now and should have an update for you today.
I will reply to this thread with an official update once we have more information.

1 Like

We identified and fixed an issue that caused many users to not get their regular monthly email last week. We will be sending those emails out tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience!

4 Likes

Got my February Monthly Report a few minutes ago.

Nice when the AC isn’t running all the time.

1 Like

Reports appear to be going out.

Well THANKS!

I defy anyone not harvesting (coins or whatever) to “beat” my Winter bill of “Average Wattage = 2,007 watts”.

Now before all you proper house people respond, I need to qualify that this is for a 550sqft apartment! I have high ceilings. My consumption is thus 0.33 w/ft^3 for February. And it wasn’t even particularly cold out.

Clearly I need to get that heat pump installed or cut a big hole in the floor to extract heat from the commercial space below.

The other option I realize is to live with 19 people throughout winter.

2 Likes

Just got mine today thanks.