Web UI - Devices showing green active when really on

Not sure if this is a bug, but for the last couple weeks when you go to the device tab on the website the devices are showing active but they are not actually on. It is as if they are frozen on the site. The ones that are actually on are changing in wattage and green, while the others are also green but appear frozen. This does not show up like this on the android app, just the web UI.

Has anyone else seen this?

I am also seeing the same issue. Glad to see it’s not just an issue with my account

I also submitted a support ticket on it so they can see it.

Interesting…I’m not seeing this at all. My devices are a mix of green and gray, reflecting my app correctly.

For anyone else seeing this, definitely let Support know. Be sure to include your browser and operating system.

I have been seeing this also for the past few weeks. It happens in Safari. Chrome on the same machine, an Imac, is fine. IOS devices are fine too. I have submitted a trouble report with both open side by side to document the problem.

Same here. Windows 10 using Firefox beta browser. Just noticed it today testing out my new microwave detection. Always green in web app but fine on iPhone and iPad.

I’m also seeing this. Using latest Windows 10 (64 bit) and Microsoft Edge browser . . .

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.