What is the ONE undetected device that you would want to have detected?

Wireless devices connected to router, 2nd fridge, led recessed ceiling lights, water heater

2 Likes

I have 6 tv and after 2 months still none are detected.

2 Likes

We’re now out of cooling season until probably next May/June and Sense never did figure them out. Bummer. Hopefully the period of time between now and when they start running again won’t make it have to start over with identification.

2 Likes

My refrigerator, which after 2 years still hasn’t been detected. And my AC and pool pump would’ve been n ice, but the season is now over.

1 Like

The other leg of my single speed pool pump followed by AC Compressor & Fan motors plus Evaporator/Furnace Fan Motor.

1 Like

Boy I’ll second this one. I have two Mitsubishi heat pumps and neither will show up as a device. I thought I had one of them for a brief while but I can see that the Sense unit is not detecting it reliably. It frequently thinks it’s off when I’m seeing it running.

Just keeping this thread alive

Floor heater

1 Like

Induction stove would be nice

1 Like

Induction stove, Samsung refrigerator, toaster oven, nespresso coffee machine

Interesting. My Nespresso Pixie is a very reliably detected device. Or maybe I just drink too much coffee…

Would suggest a HS110 smartplug for the fridge if it’s an inverter drive. My toaster oven took a long time to ID, then I lost the device when I had my monitor replaced and it hasn’t been detected again since. I expect it to come back eventually. I don’t use it all that often.

1 Like

I have an induction cooktop with 5 burners and the two front burners are actually 2 in 1. So a total of 7 burners and they are detected. They are all conflated with each other.
I also have an inverter fridge and washing machine that are detected.
So strange to me that what are supposed to be hard detect I have but easy ones “hearing elements” I don’t.

My one device was my car and to my surprise it showed up this morning :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Pick a new one @mike_gessner
You don’t want sense to stop detecting now!

I have two Hayward pumps on my swimming pool that turn on and off at different times and run at different speeds. It would be nice if those were detected.

4 Likes

Do those run off a regular 110 outlet? If so, you could use a tp-link smart plug. It’s a work around for the short run until the data is collected.

Jason Moyer

No they run to the Hayward Control Panel which is connected to the main panel.

Control panel

https://www.hayward-pool.com/shop/en/pools/omnilogic-i-auomni–1

Pumps

https://www.hayward-pool.com/shop/en/pools/ecostar-variable-speed-pump-sp3400vsp

Would love any of my TVs to be detected

2 Likes

Sense has not detected any of our 6 TV’s yet.

1 Like

What about dishwashers? We run it every day, but no detection yet. Have others had it be detected by Sense? (Our is a 5 yr old Bosch)

2 Likes