2 Senses on 1 Account or Account Switching

Adding support for this idea here because the two wishlist threads (here and here) that more accurately describe what I need are closed. My house and my shop are roughly equal consumers of electricity for us, but they’re on their own circuits split off from the main (which is inaccessible), so if I were to buy a second Sense for the shop I could only see what’s going on in one place at a time. If I’m trying to get a handle on our total electricity usage, getting only half the picture at a time is less than helpful and I want to see everything all at once – in one place with no app/tab switching – so I’m looking for the “two Senses on one account” part of this wishlist item and not the account switching that at least some here would settle for. I know my use case doesn’t make the 80/20 and so I’m not holding my breath, especially given that one of those threads goes back more than five years, but a lad can dream.

I’m aware of the Home Assistant workaround that’s been suggested here and elsewhere, but I simply want a single pane of glass (via the Sense app/website, not a homebrew setup that requires either a VPN or a hole in my firewall to access) for monitoring usage no matter where I am – on my phone or computer, home network or sitting at a coffee shop. I want to make our lives simpler and more efficient, not set up yet another device that needs to be maintained.

As a P.S., I’ll also add that since someone has been able to figure out how to combine data from multiple Senses using the API and third-party software, it seems like something the actual product developers with intimate knowledge of the hardware and software shouldn’t have a hard time implementing.