I’ve had my Sense installed since Dec 25, 2016, Christmas day.
PROGRESS (Sense Device | Renamed)
By Dec 27 (day 3) it had detected:
- Unnamed heat 1| Baseboard heater
- Unnamed heat 2 | Instant hot water tank
- Fridge | Beverage cooler
Today (Dec 29) it found three (Edit: four!) more devices!
4. Unnamed heat 3 <=Edit: Jan 2: I renamed this one dishwasher as it is the heating element in the dishwasher
5. Unnamed heat 4 <=Edit: I renamed this Dryer. It was originally 2200 Watts or so, but now it’s listed as 20.
6. Unnamed motor <= Edit: this device has since disappeared… Maybe it was the garage? Who knows.
7. Garage door (my garage has two doors, but this seems to be for either one)
Edit Jan 1:
8. Dryer (now I have two Dryers… Ugh. Wish there was a way to combine the two)
Funny thing about new devices 4,5, and 6 is that they show 0 Watts for average power and don’t show having ever run in the history. Will that update over time? Or is this a glitch? (EDIT: It did indeed update and change over time) I realize it’s pretty early yet, so I’ll update this if there is any change.