Integration with Leviton

Can you please add Integration with Leviton devices? I have several DH15S-1BZ (HomeKit compatible) switches throughout the house. Thank you.

3 Likes

Second that! Would love integration with Leviton (as well as Nest and LIFX…)… fantastic product so far!

1 Like

Do the Leviton devices provide energy monitoring?

No, not that I am aware of.

That’s a complicated question since Leviton has so many product lines. If you want to drop 10K (in my case) you can install a set of Leviton smart load centers with smart circuit breakers that report power on each breaker, then yes. But if you are talking about smart switches, I think the answer is no.

As a starting point this request is for the DH15S-1BZ switches.

Thanks, Looking at the specs. As you suggested, that model doesn’t appear to monitor power usage and can operate hubless. Makes it a less likely integration target.

I have a bunch of Leviton Wi-Fi light switches I’d like to see integration with sense like with Tplink smart plugs.

Like the first message at the top of this topic to vote for this feature. One warning - unlike the current integrations, I don’t believe Leviton switches monitor power usage…

I have migrated all of my switches to the Leviton Gen 2 HomeKit switches. Updating this request to Gen 2 D215S and related models.