Missing trend data, device-level "times on" and "total time" read 0

The missing times on and total times on is a known bug. New device, Stats and graph don't match up

Joel - I wish I could afford an Apex. Is the missing data a regular occurrence? Does the missing data coincide with anything else? The reason I ask is I’m wondering is the Apex itself might create “noise” of sorts if something else on it may be on at the times your having issues.

Out of my 5 tanks Sense has only been able to detect 2 heaters and has been reporting them pretty accurate with the exception of what’s noted in the bug. I run them with simple temperature controllers (Finnex HC-0810M). All hooked to UPS surge ports (not battery backup ports). I do have a few smart plugs w/ energy monitoring (not Sense compatible) to control my sump lights & a powerhead. I don’t expect anything other than the heaters to ever be detected as nothing else ever really cycles on/off with the exception of the lights and they are all Led.

Justin - As far as a smart plug, I’m not sure that would be doable with an Apex. The Apex is what turns his heater outlet on/off by means of a temperature probe. Plugging the Apex itself into a smart plug could get confusing as the Apex can do so much more than simply control a heater. The data supplied would include more then just the heater. Apex systems can range from about $500 to a few thousand depending on expansions. They can automatically test your water parameters (chemical tests) and automatically dose the right amount of chemicals if your willing to pay for those expansions after winning the lottery. www.neptunesystems.com