[BUG] - Not tracking usage

Today my Sense stopped tracking usage. It does show what devices are in use and when they were on and off. I had to power down and restart the Sense monitor. When I did that I got back the data that wasnt displayed earier. After the restart though it did the same thing and wasnt tracking over all usage. What appears to be the issue?

6 Likes

Same here… Stopped two days ago… No usage… Says it is off line… Not true. Still shows bubbles… and on and off…

3 Likes

Same here it actually started yesterday I can see the current usage but not the history

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t logged any usage or solar production since around 5pm yesterday (3/18). My real-time meter seems to work erratically, even though none of the data is being logged in the trending charts.

2 Likes

Maybe @JustinAtSense can chime in? Mine has been flaky the last 2 days also

2 Likes

Yep have been having issues for a few days now

2 Likes

Same here. Mine stopped reporting at 5:18 pm yesterday. Shows on/off and bubbles but not recording usage or solar production.

2 Likes

Same here… :frowning:

2 Likes

Mine stopped sometime last night

2 Likes

Ironically the page sense.sense.com reports everything has operational

1 Like

Mine stopped logging around 8pm last night as well. Can see all the bubbles working but TRENDS function shows my monitor is offline today and seems to be since last night.

2 Likes

@RyanAtSense pinging

1 Like

Mine stopped around 8-9pm EST 3/18. Does no one at sense monitor the system on the weekends?

2 Likes

Seams like they don’t :angry: I hope the data is not lost.

Is very interesting how it shows the last 10 minutes but that info just vanish later

2 Likes

Same here. 7:57am est. It will show some bubbles and thing show up in the timeline… if I try to look at today’s usage it says my meter is offline. Shutting the breaker off/ on the breaker for the sense doesn’t seem to fix it. I was about to do a full reset on my meter … it’s been off quite a bit since late January which is also when it started reading solar production at night.

After finding this post… guessing went bad wrong as sense.

2 Likes

Same problem here: No online data since Thursday (3-18-2021) ~5:20 PDT.

Power meter trace only shows last ~15 minutes (plus data prior to the outage).

Seems the online server storage is mounted to /dev/null :frowning:

2 Likes

@JustinAtSense
Main power meter missing data since friday. When zoomed in manin power meter shows activity, since 5:10am. tt’s 5:15am now. Device level graphs no data since friday. Device timeline, bubbles all still appear as normal.

This also appears to effect “always on” as it is much much lower than before by hundreds and hundreds of watts.

Both web app and android app. Integrated & native detections.

Only noticing this now as I’ve had the worst stomach flu the past 2 days & hadn’t checked.

1 Like

Mine flaked out similarly at 1550 EDT on March 18th.

1 Like

Same here. Stopped recording at 1555 EDT on 3/18 but still active for real time data

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say mine stopped recording around 8:20 ET last night on the 19th.

1 Like