New Members/Old Members: Introduce yourself!

Welcome @drtfrazier !

As a techie, I think you’ll have some fun from what you see from Sense, plus learn much more about your usage. Three things I would suggest for folks who want to get the most out of their Sense

• Patience and a bit of sleuthing - both of those should help you to identify and detect most of the big ticket items in your house. But every houses’ detection “mileage” varies - native detection (including EV detection) finds 8 of the biggest 9 users in my house with the other one coming from a smart plug (actually switch). What’s detected is a function of the types of devices in your house and how well they fit the Sense native detection models, how noisy (or not) your house is and whether you can take advantage of other forms of detection (smart plugs, Hue integration, and Ecobee integration).

• Use the “Sense New User Resources and Guides” to familiarize yourself with all the aspects of Sense.
    Sense New User Resources & Guides - #4

• Read my thoughts on how Sense “native detection” works - It will give you a better idea of what devices Sense will find, and why.
    How Sense does “Native Detection” Work ? - User Perspective

Enjoy !