No power meter data and a few other issues

Beginning on Saturday 6/13, I noticed the following problems:

-No power meter graph display (the realtime usage value at the upper right corner of screen still works properly)
-No power meter display for individual devices
-Timeline stopped showing device on/off events
-Usage section shows “monitor was offline” since Saturday

Same behavior in iOS app and web app.

Realtime data is working fine and the bubble display is normal. Anyone else seeing this?

Cycling power to my Sense monitor seems to have corrected this issue.

1 Like

Still no trends data since this occurred. Opening a support ticket.

I’m having the exact same problem starting on the same day as you…

Hey @pswired - thanks for submitting a ticket here. @spentit, could you submit a support ticket to support@sense.com? We’re only seeing one or two users with this issue and are not able to reproduce on our end as of yet.

Support replied to me to let me know the engineering team was investigating. Today I’ve noticed that the trends data is working again. All of the missing data is now being displayed as well. I’m not sure, but I suspect this may have started working after the database maintenance window the other night?

New Sense user here, just installed mine yesterday and I am having this same issue. The real-time numerical power readout is working but there is no data visible in the power meter graph on both Android and the web app. I ran the connection test using the app and it was all good.

Hi @dravin - can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing populate and not seeing populate?
Since you just installed yesterday, it’s possible that Sense is still calibrating but I will be able to see that from the screenshots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.