First post and I am excited to use Sense but starting to get a little frustrated on the support side.
I had an initial setup error when the unit was tied to the same phase on both legs, Sense had a setup error and told me a tech would get back to me. I waited and then put in a a ticket as well.
Tech got with me identified the issue, and we fixed and got my Sense up and Running, perfectly! I Almost made it a whole 24 hours.
Then a tech got in on my ticket, did not realize that it was fixed, and reset a bunch of settings and rebooted my unit. You can see where I went from normal monitoring of usage, to suddenly a usage of exactly DOUBLE my solar production, minus the (at the time) actual usage of about 690 watts. real actual usage shows as a dent in the overall usages surplus.
I have been emailing repeatedly to get this reset to the way it was only to get:
“Thanks for writing back. So, I will have to wait for more data to come to our server in order to see what’s going on now. I will be looking into your data constantly and reaching out to you with updates.”
I really want to use this for trend data on production and usage, but have already wasted four days now with zero reliable data.
I am considering flipping the CT’s on the solar or utility side, or doing a complete factory reset.
But honestly I wish I could actually speak to a human for some tech support real time and not waiting on an email to have my needs met. That would be OK in a beta, but this is a product I have paid for…
Here is today after Tech Support Changed things…