Timeline running behind?

Timeline has been running hours behind for days. Anyone else?

Are the times right, but Sense is just posting on/off much later than they actually occur ?? I think I’m seeing some of that.

1 Like

Exactly what’s happening. Thanks for the quick response

For example if you look at my “boiler”, timeline is showing 8 hrs behind what the power meter shows. I can confirm it has run ad shown in power meter, but timeline lagging behind. Had similar issue if you can see my last support ticket a few weeks back.

Thank you again

Hey @quietminded, I can see you have an active ticket with our rep James. Definitely keep working with him and he will get things resolved for you.

1 Like

Yes James has been great. Support could not be better.
Thank you

1 Like

James has been great but needs to pass my case to your engineering team. I’m wondering if there’s anyway to expedite my support ticket. My timeline has gone from 12 hours behind yesterday to 18 hrs this morning. Thank you, Joe

James has already passed your ticket to our engineering team, and they’re actively addressing it. I understand the urgency and appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution.

Thank you…:slightly_smiling_face:

i am seeing 18 hrs delay in my timeline. because of that, none of the notification is working anymore.

Wanted to let you know that my issue was resolved, all the missing data returned last night. Thank you again for all your help.

Joe🙂

1 Like

That’s great, I’m glad James and our team were able to help resolve your issue!

I would recommend submitting a ticket with our Support team via https://help.sense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.