Is there a Sense Outage - May 31 10am ET

I also received the monitor offline email at 8:35AM Anchorage time.

Yes Iā€™ve got the same problem her itā€™s been going on for at least 4 hours today

Same here, too. I am getting notifications about being offline, but network tests through the app report good, additionally, on my router the firewall logs show connectivity from my device outbound, so hopefully with a little luck the data is still being captured server side and reporting will populate when everything else is restored

Same here. Flipped the breaker. Network tests in the Sense app pass (Internet, Sense servers, etc). Can see the Sense Monitor is connected to my network and can get ping replies from it. Just nothing more. Typical this would happen on the day theyā€™re closed.

same here , I ended up reconnecting device and checking the panel, even that the monitor says there is a good connection, there has not been any reporting since 6am Central time

Also down. Sense status shows ā€œoperationalā€ but thatā€™s clearly not true. API latency is through the roof, sense refuses to acknowledge that there is an issue.

Iā€™m having trouble too. Has this been resolved for anyone yet?

According to my router, Sense is not only still connected, but it is still sending data throughout this outage

I wouldnā€™t bother resetting any breakers at this time as it does appear to be a cloud issue and nothing to do with local. I also believe that 1.33.3148-81fa3f39-master is the same firmware from yesterday so it doesnā€™t appear to be a firmware update issue either.

1 Like

Boy am I glad itā€™s not just me. Cutting the breaker and bringing it back up doesnā€™t even chime.

4 Likes

Not just you. I just sent a support ticket as I was not able to get mine back online either.

Boy, glad itā€™s not just me, mines only 3 days old, this is what Iā€™m seeingā€¦

1 Like

Same here. No data in ā€œNowā€ tab.

Still an issue in SC at 2:19pm. Last logged activity at 11:44am EDT. Been down ever since.

Yes. Unable to connect here in Iowa.

I did just find this, I think this is our serviceā€¦.eh? Any one confirm?

Notice the latencyā€¦.

Same here, mine seems to have lost communication just before noon EST. I rebooted my wifi/router and flipped the breaker off and on with no change.

+1 - Weirdā€¦ I reset the breaker and was waiting for a chime tooā€¦ No such luckā€¦

Sorry for the delaying in responding. I can confirm that there is an outage and weā€™re investigating.

13 Likes

I am having the same issue. Device is showing offline, however it is in fact connected to my router and is moving data. Have gone through the reconnect network and it connects and runs the test successfully, but still shows offline.

dammmit too late for me - powered mine off. Didnā€™t think to check here first

2 Likes