Use your monthly reports!

The AC has started running. The Nexia app shows about 5 - 6 hours each day for the last week and I’m sure that usage will just go up more as we get closer to summer. We’re already having highs in the upper 80s and low 90s.I’m pretty sure the 30% increase in energy usage from last month would be due mostly to AC use.

2 Likes

Five days late…should we start getting concerned?

It’s also strange that ken2 has received his, but no one else has posted theirs.

AC has been running. Sense found the new blower motor on my air handler. Motor went out two weeks ago and had to be replaced with a single speed motor. Saturday a new Trane XV20i 5 ton system was installed, so all my good HVAC data is now in Other.

Still awaiting receipt of my Monthly Report for April. Am I the only one?

I got mine on May 3rd.

1 Like

I’m on the same boat. Looks like the same problem we had with February’s report. Some people have received it, but I think the majority have not.

1 Like

No April report for me, either.

1 Like

I received mine as well. Looking into an issue with April Monthly reports not sending to some users. I will share an update in this thread shortly. Thanks for letting us know @invoice, @Kevin_K, @pswired

I received my report today, Thanks!

I’ve managed to control my energy usage despite the recent changes. My usage was up, but matched my January usage. This is mostly due to cutting myself off during the TOU on-peak period, like I usually do anyway.

I shouldn’t have purchased the Star Wars collection. I’ve been streaming more than usual and my TV LOVES electricity!

1 Like

Update: April Monthly reports should have gone out to anyone that didn’t receive them at the beginning of the month.

1 Like

Home: Standard single-family 3k sqft of finished living space.

1. (Link) - 2018 Historical Reports
  2. (Link) - 2019 Historical Reports
  3. (Link) - Historical Actual Reductions
  4. (Link) - 2020 January
  5. (Link) - 2020 February
  6. (Link) - 2020 March

Goals :

• Always On - <90 watts
  • Average Daily Usage - <15 kWh

1 Like

Got my april report!

1 Like

Hello all, First time contributor to the Sense Community, happy to be here and gleen so much from all of your experiences.

I’m in MA, My Sense was installed in Aug 2019 (9 months ago)
Devices Detected: 21
Active Devices: 15

I am a fan of Sense and have found interesting energy useage which I have been able to act on. What does frustrate me is the devices identified which I have not been able to make active as I cannot determine what they actually are.

1 other frustration is I recently relocated a fridge from the kitchen to the basement for a back up. Sense has not found it as it apparently is now on a different phase / leg of the home’s power system.

2 Likes

I’m in MA, My Sense was installed in Aug 2019 (9 months ago)
Devices Detected: 21
Active Devices: 15

Welcome aboard and continue your monthly postings, sharing your Sense-journey! I look forward to your upcoming outcome in identifying the deficit devices.

Let everyone know if you need any assistance!

My May report. The AC is running most of the time now.

2 Likes

Ah! My AC is definitely increasing my typical usage! :sob:

I hope it’s detected soon so I can see just how much.

1 Like

Home: Standard single-family 3k sqft of finished living space.

1. (Link) - 2018 Historical Reports
  2. (Link) - 2019 Historical Reports
  3. (Link) - Historical Actual Reductions
  4. (Link) - 2020 January
  5. (Link) - 2020 February
  6. (Link) - 2020 March
  7. (Link) - 2020 April

Goals :

• Always On - <90 watts
  • Average Daily Usage - <15 kWh

1 Like

It appears everyone is trending up in usage. So am I! My Always on is understated because of the “missing always on” during the first week. I know the number should be 55 watts, as that hasn’t changed.

1 Like

Sense was installed on 6/7/2019…approaching 1 year with Sense. It didn’t detect the old washer, but it did detect the new one. I suspect the increase in always on is my wife working from home and it decided to move her laptop and accessories to that category

2 Likes