Power Quality Chart - not up-dating - Nov 2022

Hi All

All three issues related to Power Quality for the engineering ticket created on 14 December 2023 have been resolved. Please let me know if you see anything different.

These issues are

1. “Voltage Dips & Spikes” shows “last {{0}} days” instead of whatever the actual number of days it is supposed to reflect. - The correct number should be displayed for dips and spikes.
  2. There is also an issue with the ‘power equality’ graph showing the exact date & time. IE: 9 December, 12:59 pm - 9 December, 12:59 pm. 8 December, 12:59 pm - 8 December, 12:59 pm (when you click previous), and so on. - The graph always showed a 24-hour period, and the dates in the graph now reflect that.
  3. Downloadable CSV appears blank when downloaded. - CSV should now have data as expected.

The issue with Voltage Now appearing as 0.0 V in the mobile app was recently reported and is not included here.

You may have noticed That issues 1 & 3 were resolved quite some time ago. That is true; since these issues were grouped together, I wanted to ensure the full fix was deployed without issue first.

Thanks again, everyone, for your patience. :slight_smile: :partying_face:
Time for a nap… :zzz:… just kidding!

CC @JuliaAtSense @obscuredtrip @kevin1

5 Likes

In the LABs view. As of today the line voltage part is reading 0 volts on L1 and L2. When I go to the regular monitor view the voltage is showing OK