My Sense had been online for around 7 months with very little success. I recently got a new fridge and Sense was confusing it with the new one. Due to that issue and being told my support previously to delete devices in hopes they would identify properly I reset my Sense today.
I’m hoping I can better results after the reset.
Oven - Zero detection. I asked support about that and was told that Sense will never detect my oven since they don’t have a signature for it. That didn’t make sense to me since it’s a learning device
Microwave - Zero detection
Dryer - Partial. I had two dryer detection and neither of them were consistent. Sense would pick up one element at a time but not both. I asked support and was told to delete the first dryer detection and it would correct itself. Never did.
Washing Machine - Partial. Sense would pick up around 25% of the actual usage. I asked support and was told to delete the device since the signature had additional data.
Dish Washer - Partial. Sense would pick up around 20% of the actual usage.
Nespresso - Used 3-4 times a day with the same cycle and that was never detected.
I started the dryer today to watch the trend to see if it would behave any differently and it doesn’t appears so. The trend shows a +2263 but the total usage actually increases by +4500. The same happens with the elements turn off. See attachments for example.
Start to lose hope that Sense will ever detect my high energy devices.